Took a nap at the park, then delivered a 90 minute presentation on how to make $1,000,000 without spending a dollar on paid ads.
- 5 am – 8:45 am: project launch
- 9 am – 11 am: watch/work/nap in the shade while my kids does skateboard camp. He dropped in on an eight foot bowl today. 💪🏻
- 12 pm: 90 minute presentation to Russell Brunson’s 2CCX coaching crew. Check out the pic. Over 100 comments in the chat.
- 2 pm: lead call
- 3:30 pm: lead call
- 5:00 pm: kid’s soccer practice
- 6 pm: dad mode so hottie can get a massage from a male Swedish super model. Then probably make out with my wife after she’s hot and bothered from her massage.
Your calendar doesn’t lie. Are you being honest with yourself with what you can accomplish in a day?