Took my kids to the youth entrepreneur event, Unlock the Secrets. In the last 24 hours my 7 and 11 year olds:
- flipped $10 into $43 selling sunscreen at the pool
- hustled another $20 on top of that from Dany
- were inspired to start their own sticker business
- already learned the basics of design in an hour or two (enough to functionally make actual designs on their own)
- my seven year old is my shy one and he confidently spoke in front of hundreds when Russell gave him the opportunity
- my eleven year old also spoke up and scored a giant, mega, super-sized stuffed animal that I have no idea how I’m going to get home 😆
Other bonuses in the last 24 hours; met a great client for the first time in-person. They’ve brought about a dozen white label SEO clients in the last year and are rolling out new marketing to partner up on hundreds of deals by the end of next year.
A friend received a positive update on cancer recovery.
Met other friends that have become clients, and clients that have become friends.
Had the privilege of proudly introducing my wife to so many great people from my Inner Circle family.
Plus, my wife totally made out with me.
As I type this, my oldest is motivated to take his fresh sticker ideas also to designing skateboard decks. Here he is typing out his value propositions why his boards are the best you should buy.
Proud dad moments.